Western Railway Recruitment 2020 : Western Railway has released the notification for 41 Junior Technical Associate vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 22.08.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Western Railway Notification 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
Educational Details for Western Railway Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Western Railway Notification must have Diploma/ B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for Western Railway Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 33 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for RRB Western Railway Notification 2020:
The Interested Candidates to apply the Western Railway notification should pay fee Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- SC/ST/OBC/ PwD/Female category candidates. Check the Official notification for more details. The official notification link provided below.
The Candidates can selected based on
- Qualification: 55 marks
- Experience: 30 marks
- Personality/Intelligence: 15 marks
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 24.07.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 22.08.2020.
Official Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/