West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Postal Circle has released the notification for 5778 Gramin Dak Sevak. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 14.12.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019 vacancy details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||5778|
Educational Details for WB Postal Recruitment 2019:
The interested candidates to apply West Bengal Postal Jobs Notification For Gramin Dak Sevak must have 10th pass from recognized board of India or equivalent qualification from University of India.
Age Limit for Odisha Postal Jobs 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 40 years respectively to apply notification. For age relaxations check the official notification.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
The Candidates can check the Official link for selection process.
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case candidate apply with grades is liable for disqualification of application.
7. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities. a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure. b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
8. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 05.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 14.01.2020.
Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here