WBPSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the notification for 209 Lab Assistant vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 30.01.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||209|
Educational Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2020:
The Interested candidates to apply application must have Diploma or Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institute of India. Check the Official notification for Educational Details.
Age Limit for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have not more than 40 years on 01.01.2020. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs.5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/-. Check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for SBI Notification 2020:
The interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 160/- for General & OBC/EWS category candidates. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates are exempted from fee. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.wbpsc.gov.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 10.01.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 30.01.2020.
Official Website: http://www.wbpsc.gov.in/