WB Notification 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released the notification for 125 Staff Officer Cum Instructor vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 24.12.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
WB Police Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Board|
|Name of Post||Staff Officer-Cum-Instructor|
|No. of Vacancies||125|
Educational Details for WB Police Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply West Bengal Police Notification must have B.Tech or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for WB Police Notification 2019:
The eligible and interested candidates should be minimum 20 years to maximum 39 year. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for WB Police Recruitment 2019:
For WB Police Notification application fee for General & OBC category candidates should pay Application Fee Rs. 250/- and Processing Rs. 20/-.
For SC/ST Category Candidates should pay processing fee Rs. 20/-. Check the official notification. The Official notification link provided below.
The candidates selected based on
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.wbpolice.gov.in/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 24.11.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 24.12.2019.
Official Website: http://www.wbpolice.gov.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here