UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for 559 Combined Medical Services Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 18.08.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Medical Services|
|No. of Vacancies||559|
Educational Details for UPSC Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Union Public Service Commission notification must be either:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Education Qualification: For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit for UPSC Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2020, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988. However, for Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date.
The Selected Candidates check the official notification for Salary and Grade Pay. The Official website and link will provided below.
Application Fee for UPSC Notification 2020:
The interested Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
The Candidates selected Check the Official link for more details on selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 29.07.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 18.08.2020.
- Date of Examination: 22.10.2020.
Official Website: http://upsconline.nic.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here