TN Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 : Tamilnadu Central Cooperative Bank has released the notification for 300 Assistant & Junior Assistant Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 22.11.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Tamilnadu Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of Post||Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
Educational Details for TN Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Tamilnadu Central Cooperative Bank Notification must have Degree/ Diploma or equivalent qualification from state board. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for TN Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 30 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates pay the salary Rs. 18,800/- to Rs. 62,000/- per month. Check the official notification for Salary and Grade Pay. The Official website and link will provided below.
Application Fee for TN Central Cooperative Bank Notification 2019:
The interested candidates to apply the TN Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment for Junior & Assistant Junior post should pay fee Rs. 250/- for General, EBC, OBC and MBC candidates and Fee Exempted for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
The Candidates selected based on Written Test and Interview. Check the Official link for more details on selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.tncoopsrb.in
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 23.10.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 29.11.2019.
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 29.12.2019.
For Official Advertisement: Click Here