Telangana Panchayat Secretary syllabus 2018: The Telangana government has released the notification for Panchayat Secretary 2018. The interested candidates can apply the notification before 12.09.2018.
The details for Telangana Panchayat Secretary syllabus 2018. The Telangana Panchayat Raj Department will select the candidates by Written Test. The written examination held in Paper I and Paper II (both are in Objective type). The time duration for both Paper I and Paper II will be 120 Minutes (2Hrs), No.of questions are 100 and total marks are 100 Marks.
The interested candidates can apply the TS Panchayat Secretary recruitment before 12.09.2018. Below you will find all details about written exam pattern and syllabus.
TS Panchayat Secretary Written Examination Pattern:
|(Objective Type) Degree Standard||No. of
|Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100|
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- 100 Questions
- 100 Marks
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- 100 Questions
- 100 Marks
- (Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to up liftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.