Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released the notification for 223 Assistant Surgeon posts at Tamil Nadu location. The interested candidates can apply the application before 29th May 2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Surgeon|
|No. of Vacancies||223|
Educational Details for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply TamilNadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification must have MBBS or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University of India.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have maximum 35 years respectively to apply notification. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/- Per Month.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
The selection process for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment based on:
- Written Test &
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 22th May 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 29th May 2020.
Official Website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon