SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for 1564 Sub Inspector Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 16.07.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
SSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||1564|
Educational Details for SSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply SSC Recruitment 2020 must have Bachelor Degree or equivalent education certificate form recognized university of India.
Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 20 Years and maximum age 25 Years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Application Fee for SSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply the application fee as per rules. Check the official notification for Fee details.
The Candidates selected based on:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 17.06.2020.
- Last Date for receipt of application: 16.07.2020.
- Last Date for Examination Payment: 18.07.2020.
- Last Date for Generating Offline Challan: 20.07.2020.
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 22.07.2020.
- Date of Examination for Paper I: 29.09.2020 to 05.10.2020.
- Date of Examination for Paper II: 01.03.2021.
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here