Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020: The Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the notification for 09 Cooperative Inspector & Auditor Vacancies in Gangtok – Sikkim location. The interested candidates can apply before the last date 31st July 2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy Details:
Sikkim Public Service Commission
Name of Post
Cooperative Inspector & Auditor
No. of Vacancies
Educational Details for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply the Sikkim Public Service Commission notification must have completed Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com, BBA, BBM, MBA in any recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should have Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years to apply for the Sikkim PSC Recruitment.
Check official notification for age relaxations.
Selected candidates will get salary from Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month.
Check the official notification for Salary details and Grade Pay.
Selection process for the Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020 will conduct a written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 15th June 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 31st July 2020.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon