SBI SO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has released the notification for 400+ Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 13.07.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Cadre Officer (SO)|
|No. of Vacancies||400+|
Educational Details for SBI SO Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Specialist Cadre Officer must have Graduations, B.Tech/B.E, MBA, PGDM, PG, CA, or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or board of India
Check the Official notification for Educational Details.
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years.
For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates get salary Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- per month. For Grade Pay check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for SBI Notification 2020:
The interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 750/- for General & OBC/EWS category candidates. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates are exempted from fee. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 23.06.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 13.07.2020.
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/