SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has released the notification for 566 Supervisor & Support Officer vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 25.06.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Supervisor & Support Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||566|
Educational Details for SBI Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Supervisor & Support Officer must have Retired Officers, SBI Employees, e-ABs & Retired Officer or its equivalent qualification for Data Protection Officer
Check the Official notification for Educational Details.
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have maximum 65 Years.
For age relaxations check the official notification.
Check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for SBI Notification 2020:
The interested candidates check the Official Notification for fee details.
The Candidates selected based on
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 18.06.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 25.06.2020.
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Get 30% off for SBI Junior Associates Book: Check at Amazon