RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for 926 Assistant vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 16.01.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
RBI Notification 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||926|
Educational Details for RBI Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Reserve Bank of India Notification must have Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50 percentage marks or equivalent qualification from recognized board or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for RBI Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 20 Years and maximum 28 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get Rs. 36,091/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for RBI Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 450/- for General & OBC/EWS category candidates. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates should pay Rs. 50/- check the official notification.
The candidates selected based on
- Written Exam (Prelims & Main)
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 23.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 16.01.2020.
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here