PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the notification for 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 07.02.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
PGCIL Notification 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
Educational Details for PGCIL Police Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Limited must have B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for PGCIL Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should be minimum 18 years to maximum 28 years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for PGCIL Recruitment 2020:
For PGCIL Notification application fee for General & OBC category candidates should pay Application Fee Rs. 500/-.
For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Category Candidates are exempted from fee. Check the official notification. The Official notification link provided below.
The candidates selected based on
- GATE Marks.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 20.01.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 07.02.2020.
Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com