PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the notification for 334 Apprentice Trainee vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 8 July to 23 July. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
PGCIL Notification 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Apprentices Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||334|
Educational Details for PGCIL Police Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Limited must have B.Tech/ B.E, MBA, Diploma in Civil / Electrical or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for PGCIL Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should be minimum 18 years to maximum 29 years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for PGCIL Recruitment 2020:
No Application Fee.
The candidates selected based on
- Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Last Date For Eastern Region II: 23.07.2020.
- Last Date For Northern Region II: 12.07.2020.
- Last Date For Northern Region III: 10.07.2020.
- Last Date For Odisha Project: 08.07.2020.
Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com