OSSC Police Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for 60 Sub Inspector & Station Officer vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
OSSC Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector &|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
Educational Details for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates who are eligible to apply OSSC Police notification must have Graduate Degree and Science or Engineering Graduate for Station Officer or equivalent qualification from recognized university or Institute of India. Check the Official notification.
Age Limit for OSSC Police Notification 2019:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 21 Years and maximum 25 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates get salary Rs. 16,880/- per month. Check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for OSSC Police Notification 2019:
The interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 200/- for General & OBC category candidates. For SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 21.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: Updating Soon
Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
Official Advertisement: Click Here