OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for 161 Combined Auditor vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Auditor|
|No. of Vacancies||161|
Educational Details for OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020:
The Candidates who are eligible to apply OSSC Combined Auditor notification must have Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or Law or equivalent qualification from recognized university or Institute of India. Check the Official notification.
Age Limit for OSSC Combined Auditor 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 21 Years and maximum 32 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates get salary Rs. 16,880/- per month. Check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for OSSC Combined Auditor Notification 2020:
The interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 200/- for General & OBC category candidates. For SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Date of Advertisement : 21.12.2020.
- Application Starting Date: 28.08.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 28.09.2020.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/