ONGC notification 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the notification for 17 Contract Medical officer vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 17.07.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
ONGC Notification 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer (Contract)|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
Educational Details for ONGC Recruitment:
The Interested candidates to apply Oil and Natural Gas Corporation notification must have MBBS/ MD/ DM or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. The Candidates can check the official notification for more details.
Age Limit for ONGC Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates can check the official notification for Age limit and Age relaxation details.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 72,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020:
The eligible candidates to apply the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Medical officer notification can check the official notification. The official notification link details provided below.
The candidates are selected based on:
Check the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation official notification for detailed selection process. The official link will be provided below.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 03.07.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 17.07.2020.
Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here