NTPC Jobs 2019: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the notification for 185 Stipendiary Trainee vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 31.12.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
NTPC Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||185|
NTPC Notification Post-Wise Details
|Post Name||No.of vacancies||Gross Monthly Pay|
|Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator||70||10,500/- (Stipend)|
|Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer||105||12,500/- (Stipend)|
Educational Details for NTPC Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Notification must have SSC/HSC/ ITI or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for NTPC Notification 2019:
The eligible and interested candidates should be minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 21,700/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for NTPC Recruitment 2019:
For NTPC Notification application fee check the official notification. The Official notification link provided below.
The candidates selected based on
- Written Test &
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.ntpccoalmines.in/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 31.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 21.01.2020.
Official Website: http://www.ntpccoalmines.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here