NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the notification for 137 Scientist Assistant, Technician, Trainee vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 06.01.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
NPCIL Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Scientist Asst. & Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||137|
Educational Details for NPCIL Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply NPCIL notification must have Diploma/ 12th/10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for NPCIL Notification 2019:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years to maximum 28 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates get salary Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 35,400/- per month. The candidates can check the official notification for more details.
Application Fee for NPCIL Notification 2019:
The interested candidates to apply the NPCIL Notification has No Fee. Check the official notification for fee details The official notification link provided below.
The Candidates can check the Official link for more details on selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 17.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 06.01.2020.
Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here