NLC Recruitment 2018: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has released the notification for Manager, Medical Officer and various vacancy. The interested candidates can apply the NLC recruitment notification before 09.10.2018. For more information like Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply etc details are provided below.
Latest Notification Details:
- IBPS Recruitment for Clerk
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- ESIC Recruitment 2018
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – for 48 SO Vacancy.
- SSC Recruitment 2018 – for 1136 Vacancy
NLC Recruitment 2018 Clerk Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Manager, Medical Officer & Various|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
NLC Recruitment 2018 Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Deputy Chief Medical Officer/ Medical Officer||08|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||04|
|Deputy General Manager (HR)||04|
|Chief Manager (HR)||05|
|Additional Chief Manager (Finance)||04|
|Deputy Chief Manager (Finance)||05|
|Additional Chief Manager (HR)||02|
|Deputy Manager (HR)||05|
|Deputy chief Manager (HR) – (Community Development)||04|
|Deputy chief Manager (HR) – (Training and Skill Development)||02|
|Deputy Chief Manager (Secretarial)||01|
|Deputy Manager (R and D) Soil||01|
|Deputy Manager (R and D) Material Science||01|
|Deputy Manager (R and D) Non Conventional Renewable Energy||01|
|Deputy Manager (R and D) Micro Biology||01|
|General Manager (Mining)||04|
Education Details For NLC Recruitment:
The interested candidates must have graduation or equivalent degree from recognized university/Institute of India. Check the official notification for post-wise vacancy.
Application Fee For NLC Recruitment:
The eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply NLC Recruitment application should pay Rs. 300/- for each applicant.
The Candidates are selected based on:
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible applicants should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC India Limited‟s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
- The candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 19-09-2018 to 17:00 hours on 09-10-2018.
- Candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same and
a) Retain one copy with them for reference
b) Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the documents uploaded, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …………………… (………..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited”, by Post / Courier, latest by 16-10-2018 to the following address.
THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED,
BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU.
- The Candidature of the applicants who fail to submit the hard copy of the Registration-cum-Application Form (or) whose Registration-cum-Application Form are received in the Recruitment Cell belatedly after the stipulated time limit will not be considered and the application fee paid by them, if any, will not be refunded.
- 7.8 Candidates can contact the Helpline No. 04142 255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
- Online application starts form: 19.09.2018
- Last Date to apply application: 09.10.2018
For Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: www.nlcindia.com.