NABARD Specialist Consultant Notification 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the notification for 13 Specialist Consultant vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 23.08.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and |
|Name of Post||Specialist Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
Educational Details for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply NABARD recruitment must have Graduate, B.Tech /B.E, M.Tech/ M.E, Post Graduate or recognized institute or university of India.
Age Limit for NABARD Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 62 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can check the official notification for salary and Grade Pay. The official link provided below.
Application Fee for NABARD Notification 2020:
The Interested candidates should pay application fees:
- For General Candidates: Rs. 800/- ( Rs. 750/- Applications Fee + Rs. 50/- Intimation Charges).
- For SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 50/- ( Rs. 0/- Applications Fee + Rs. 50/- Intimation Charges).
Selection Process For NABARD Notification 2020:
The Candidates selected based on
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply For NABARD Notification 2020
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.nabard.org/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 07.08.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 23.08.2020.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.nabard.org/