NABARD Notification 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the notification for 73 Office Attendant vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 12.01.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and |
|Name of Post||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||73|
Educational Details for NABARD Recruitment 2020:
A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board
Age Limit for NABARD Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 30 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 24,000/- per month. Check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for NABARD Notification 2020:
The interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 450/- for General & OBC/EWS category candidates. For SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates should pay Rs. 50/-. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test
- Language Proficiency Test
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.nabard.org/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 25.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 12.01.2020.
Official Website: https://www.nabard.org/
Official Advertisement: Click Here