Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Police has released the notification for 1847 Constable Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 22.12.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 vacancy details:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Board|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||1847|
Educational Details for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Maharashtra Police Notification must have 12th class pass from recognized state board of India. Check the official notification for education details
Age Limit for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 28 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can Check the official notification for Salary and Grade Pay. The Official website and link will provided below.
Application Fee for Maharashtra Police Notification 2019:
The interested candidates to apply the Maharashtra Police recruitment for Constable should pay fee Rs. 450/- for General & OBC category candidates and fee Rs. 350/- for SC/ST category candidates. The interested candidates can check the official notification.
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.mahapolice.gov.in/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 02.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 22.12.2019.
For Official Advertisement: Click Here