KVIC Recruitment 2019: Khadi and Village Industries Commission has released the notification for 108 Assistant vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 19.01.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
KVIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||108|
Educational Details for KVIC Recruitment 2019:
The interested candidates to apply KVIC Notification must have Master Degree/ B.Tech/B.E/Bachelor of Commerce/Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institute of India . Check the official notification for more details.
Age Limit for KVIC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 27 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
Check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for KVIC Notification 2019:
Candidates irrespective of their categories belonging to are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for each post applied. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 20.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 19.01.2020.
Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in/
Official Advertisement: Click Here