KSP Recruitment 2019 – 20: Karnataka State Police has released the notification for Sub Inspector (Civil) Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 06.11.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
KSP Recruitment 2019 vacancy details:
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
Educational Details for KSP Recruitment 2019:
The interested candidates to apply Karnataka State Police Notification must have Degree or equivalent from state board or University of India.
Age Limit for KSP Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 21 Years and maximum 30 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can check the official notification for Salary and Grade Pay. The Official website and link will provided below.
Application Fee for KSP Notification 2019:
The interested candidates to apply the KSP recruitment for SI Civil post should pay fee Rs. 250/- for General and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3A) candidates through online Net banking or Debit/Credit Card.
The Candidates can check the Official link for selection process.
- Physical Test: Height: 168 Cms and Chest: 86 Cms (Minimum Expansion must be 5Cms)
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://psicivilnhk19.ksp-online.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 16.10.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 06.11.2019.
For Official Advertisement: Click Here