KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the notification for 251 Technical & Non Technical Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 10.08.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Technical & Non Technical Post|
|No. of Vacancies||251|
Educational Details for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Karnataka Public Service Commission Notification must have Any Degree, B.Tech/B.E, MBA, Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university of India.
Age Limit for KPSC Jobs 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 35 years respectively to apply notification. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 97,100/- per month.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
The Candidates Selected based on Written Test & Interview. Check the Official link for selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 10.07.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 10.08.2020.
Official Website: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/