Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020: The Public Service Commission of Kerala has released the notification for 125 Police Constable Vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before last date 24 June 2020.. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Kerala State Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Police Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||125|
Educational Details for Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply the Kerala State Public Service Commission Notification should be SSLC Passed.
Age Limit for Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have Minimum Age 18 and Maximum Age 35 years respectively to apply for the post of Police Constable.
For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary Rs. 22200 – 48000/- per month.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
Selection process for Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment will be based on GATE score and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 20 May 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 24 June 2020.
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon