Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Postal Circle has released the notification for 27 Junior Assistant, Postman & Other Post @ Sports Quota. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 26.02.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Karnataka Postal Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, Postman & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||27 (Sports Quota)|
Educational Details for Karnataka Postal Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Karnataka Postal Jobs Notification must have Bachelor’s Degree for Junior Assistant & 10th + 12th pass for Postman, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant.
Age Limit for Karnataka Postal Jobs 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 27 years respectively to apply notification. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary:
- For Junior Accountant: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100 (level 4 in Pay Matrix).
- For Postal Assistant: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100 (level 4 in Pay Matrix).
- For Postman: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- (level 3 in Pay Matrix).
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
The Candidates can check the Official link for selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://karnatakapost.gov.in
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 17.01.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 26.02.2020.
Official Website: https://karnatakapost.gov.in/