JPSC Recruitment 2020: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission officials has released the notification for 14 Registrar, Finance Posts in Jharkhand location. The interested candidates can apply the application before last date 30th June 2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
JPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
Educational Details for JPSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Jharkhand Public Service Commission notification should have below mentioned qualification for respective post
- Registrar – Master’s Degree
- Finance Officer – Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Controller of Examinations – Master’s Degree
- Assistant Registrar – Master’s Degree
Age Limit for JPSC Recruitment 2020
The eligible and interested candidates should have Maximum 55 Years to apply PPSC notification.
Check official notification for age relaxations
Selected candidates can get below mentioned salaries :
- Registrar – Rs. 37,400-6,7700/-
- Finance Officer – Rs. 37,400-6,7700/-
- Controller of Examinations – Rs. 37,400-6,7700/-
- Assistant Registrar – Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
Check the official notification for Salary details and Grade Pay.
Selection process for the JPSC Recruitment 2020 board may conduct interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 05th June 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 30th June 2020.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon