ITI Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Indian Telephone Industries Limited has released the notification for 04 Medical Officers & Visiting Consultant Vacancies in Karnataka location. The interested candidates can apply before 03.06.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
ITI Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Name of Post||Medical Officers/ Visiting Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
Educational Details for ITI Medical Officer Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Indian Telephone Industries Limited Notification must have completed MBBS, Post Graduate in any recognized Board or University of India.
Age Limit for ITI Medical Officer Jobs 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates check age limit below for respectively post
- Below 45 year for Chief Medical Officer.
- Below 42 year for Deputy Chief Medical Officer.
- Below 28 year for Medical Officers (Grade-2).
- 64 years for Visiting Consultant.
Age Relaxation Check the Official Notification
The Selected Candidates can get below mentioned salary for respectively post
- Chief Medical Officer: Rs.75232/- per month.
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer: Rs.68179/- per month.
- Medical Officers (Grade-2): Rs.40437.2/-per month.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
Selection process for Indian Telephone Industries Limited are :
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: www.itiltd.in
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 19th May 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 03rd June 2020.
Official Website: www.itiltd.in
For Official Advertisement:
- For Chief Medical Officer & Deputy Chief Medical Officer : Click Here
- For Visiting Consultant: Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon