ISRO Assistant Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation has released the notification for 63 Technician Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Library Assistant vacancies at Thiruvananthapuram . The interested candidates can apply the application before: 01.01.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE|
|Name of Post||Technician Assistant, |
Scientific Assistant &
|No. of Vacancies||63|
Educational Details for ISRO Recruitment 2019:
The interested candidates to apply ISRO Notification must have Diploma/ B.Tech/B.E or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institute of India . Check the official notification for more details.
Age Limit for ISRO Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 35 years . For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 59,000/-. For more information check the official notification link provided below.
Application Fee for ISRO Notification 2019:
The Application Fee for General & OBC category candidates should pay Rs. 250/- and Fee Exempted for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWBD/Female category candidates. Check the Official Notification below
The Candidates selected based on
- Written Test
Candidates can also check the Official link.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.vssc.gov.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 14.12.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 01.01.2020.
Official Website: https://www.vssc.gov.in/
Official Advertisement for Research Associate: Click Here