Indian Army Recruitment 2020 : Indian Army Recruitment board has released the notification for 300 Armed Forces Medical Services Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 16.08.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 vacancy details:
|Name of Post||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
Educational Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Indian Army Recruitment must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 45 years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can check the official notification for Salary and Grade Pay.
Application Fee for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
The applications fee for Indian Army Recruitment has to pay Rs. 200/- for application through online payment mode. check the official notifications.
The Candidates selected based on:
- Physical & Medical Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 18.06.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 16.08.2020.
- Tentative Date of Interview: 31.08.2020 (onwards)
Official Website: http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here