Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Postal Circle has released the notification for 144 Postmaster, Assistant Postmaster & Multi Tasking Staff Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 31.07.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||Postmaster, Asst Postmaster & Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||144|
Educational Details for Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Gujarat Postal Jobs Notification For Postmaster, Assistant Postmaster & Multi Tasking Staff must have 10th pass & 10 + 2 Pass from recognized board of India.
Age Limit for Gujarat Postal Jobs 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 40 years respectively to apply notification. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary:
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Rs.25500 – 81100 (Level 4 in Pay Matrix).
- Postman/ Mail Guard: Rs.21700 – 69100 (Level 3 in Pay Matrix).
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.18000 – 56900 (Level 1 in Pay Matrix).
- Period of Probation: Two Years.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
The Candidates selected based based on Merit List and Interview. Check the Official link for selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 10.07.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 31.07.2020.
Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here