Goa PSC Recruitment 2020: The Goa Public Service Commission officials has released the notification for 48 Assistant Professor, Lecturer Vacancies in Goa location. The interested candidates can apply the application before last date 26th June 2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy Details:
Goa Public Service Commission
Name of Post
Assistant Professor, Lecturer
No. of Vacancies
Educational Details for Goa PSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply the Goa Public Service Commission notification should have below mentioned qualification for respective post
- Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery – Post Graduation
- Senior Respiratory Chest Physician – Post Graduation
- Assistant Professors in Govt. College – Master’s Degree
Age Limit for Goa PSC Recruitment 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should have and Maximum 45 Years for apply the Goa PSC Recruitment.
Check official notification for age relaxations.
Selected candidates will get salary from Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
Selection process for the Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 will conduct interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 12th June 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 26th June 2020.
Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon