ESIC Recruitment 2018: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification for 539 Social Security Officer (SSO),Manager Grade II and Superintendent vacancy. The Interested candidates can apply the application before: 04.10.2018. For more details like Education, Age limit, Selection Process and How to Apply.
- Power Grid Recruitment
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 for Asst. Conservator.
- NAAC Recruitment for Project Staff & Various vacancies.
- POSOCO Recruitment 2018
- NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply 27 Vacancies for Various Assistant, Fireman Posts.
ESIC Recruitment Vacancies Details:
|Organisation||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent|
|No. of Vacancies||539|
Education Details For ESIC Recruitment 2018:
- The interested candidates must have Degree in Law/Commerce/Management or equivalent Degree from recognized University of India.
- Check the official notification for more details to apply ESIC Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment:
The Candidates should have minimum 21 Years and maximum 27 Years. For age relaxation can check the official notification link provided below.
- The selected candidates get salary Rs. 44,900 per month. Check the official notification for Grade pay details.
Application Fee Detail:
The interested candidates can pay fee Rs. 500/- for General category candidates.
For SC/ST/OBC category candidates can pay the application fee Rs. 250/-.
The candidates selected for Executive position based on
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam.
- Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test.
How to Apply For ESIC Recruitment:
- Visit the official website https://www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the Career page link.
- Check the related notification ESIC Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application and pay the payment
- Download the application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 10.09.2018.
Last Date to Apply the Application: 05.10.2018.
You May Also Like: