DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2020: The Defence Research and Development Organization. has released the notification for 167 Scientist `B’ & 18 Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Vacancy. The interested candidates can apply the application before last date: 10 July 2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Defence Research and Development Organization
Name of Post
Scientist `B’ &
Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
No. of Vacancies
Educational Details for DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply the Defence Research and Development Organization Notification must have First Class Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent qualification and GATE score.
Age Limit for DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should have:
- For General and EWS: 28 Years.
- For OBC Candidates: 31 Years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 33 Years.
For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary Rs.56,100/- Level-10. Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
Selection process for Defence Research and Development Organization based on:
- GATE score
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 22 May 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 10 July 2020 (Extended Date: 17 Aug 2020)
Official Website: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
For Official Advertisement Scientist`B’: Click Here &
For Official Advertisement Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA): Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: @Check at Amazon