CGPSC Recruitment 2020: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission officials has released the notification for 178 Forest Ranger & ACF Posts Vacancies in Raipur – Chhattisgarh location. The interested candidates can apply the application before last date 15th July 2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
CGPSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy Details:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of Post
Forest Ranger & ACF
No. of Vacancies
Educational Details for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020 should have below mentioned qualification for respective posts
- Assistant Forest Forest Ranger – 12th, Graduation
- ACF – 12th, Graduation
Age Limit for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should have Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years for apply the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Age relaxations for PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Selected candidates will get a salary from Rs. 38,100-56,100/- Per Month
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
Selection process for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is mentioned below
- Written test
- Physical Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 16th June 2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 15th July 2020.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here
Get 30% off on Competitive Book: Check at Amazon