BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for 10 Mineral Development Officer. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 18.05.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Mineral Development Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
Educational Details for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates to apply Bihar Public Service Commission Notification must have Master Degree M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Mining Engg/ Applied Geology or equivalent qualification from recognized university of India.
Age Limit for BPSC Jobs 2020 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 21 Years and maximum 37 years respectively to apply notification. For age relaxations check the official notification.
Check the official notification for more details on Salary and Grade Pay.
The Candidates can check the Official link for selection process.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 04.05.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 18.05.2020.
- Last Date for Application Fee: 25.05.2020.
- Last Date for Submission Application: 02.06.2020.
Official Website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in