BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) has released the notification for 365 Nursing Officer, Group -D vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 24.07.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
BMCRI Notification 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI)|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer & Group – D|
|No. of Vacancies||365|
Educational Details for BMCRI Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) must have M.D, M.S, M.Ch, D.M, B.Sc, Diploma, or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for BMCRI Notification 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates can check the official notification for Age limit, etc.
The selected candidates can check the official notification for Salary, Grade Pay, etc.
The candidates selected based on:
- Written Test
How to Apply for BMCRI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Website: http://www.bmcri.org/
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Starting Date to Apply Application: 15.07.2020.
- Last Date to Apply Application: 24.07.2020.
Official Website: http://www.bmcri.org/
Official Notification: Click Here