Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Assam Secretariat has released the notification for 170 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 31.08.2020. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Assam Secretariat Recruitment|
|Name of Post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||170|
Educational Details for Assam Secretariat Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Assam Secretariat Recruitment Notification must have Graduate or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
The eligible and interested candidates should be minimum 18 years to maximum 38 years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
The interested and eligible candidates can check the official notification. The Official notification link provided below.
The candidates selected based on
- Written Test.
- Computer Based Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 31.07.2020.
- Last Date to apply the application: 31.08.2020.
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here