APSC Jobs 2019: Assam Public Service Commission has released the notification for 463 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 21.12.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
APSC Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||463|
Educational Details for APSC Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Assam Public Service Commission Notification must have Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineer or equivalent qualification from recognized University or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for APSC Notification 2019:
The eligible and interested candidates should be minimum 21 years to maximum 38 years. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The selected candidates can get salary Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
Application Fee for APSC Recruitment 2019:
The interested and eligible candidates for APSC Notification application fee for General category candidates should pay Rs. 250/-. For OBC/ST/SC category candidates should pay Rs. 150/- Check the official notification. The Official notification link provided below.
The candidates selected based on
- Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 19.11.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 21.12.2019.
Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here