AP Postal Jobs 2019 – 20: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released the notification for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Day Sevak Post. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 14.11.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
AP Postal Recruitment 2019 vacancy details:
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||BPM/ ABPM /Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||2707|
|Official Website||https://indiapost.gov.in |
Educational Details for AP Postal Recruitment 2019:
The interested candidates to apply AP Postal Jobs Notification should have:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit for AP Postal Jobs 2019 Notification:
The eligible and interested candidates should have minimum age 18 Years and maximum 40 years respectively as on 15.10.2019 the date of notification of the vacancies. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can check the official notification for Salary and Grade Pay.
- The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|S.No||Post Name||Min TRCA for |
4 Hours/Level 1
|Min TRCA for |
5 hours/Level 2
- (ii) However, in respect of GDSs engaged on or after 01.07.2018, the initial fixation of TRCA will be done on the first stage of Level-I of the respective category
Application Fee for AP Postal Jobs Notification 2019:
- The interested candidates to apply the AP Postal Jobs recruitment should pay fee Rs. 100/- for General, OBC and EWS candidates and
- Fee exempted for Female Candidates and SC/ST & PWD candidates.
The Candidates can check the Official link for selection process.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred to in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSCwhere Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://indiapost.gov.in
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 15.10.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 14.11.2019.
For Official Advertisement: Click Here