Latest Notification Details:
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment for PO
- IBPS Recruitment for Clerk
- NLC Recruitment
- ESIC Recruitment 2018
- SBI Recruitment 2018 – for 48 SO Vacancy.
- SSC Recruitment 2018 – for 1136 Vacancy
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Andhra Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Security Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
Education Details For Andhra Bank Recruitment:
The interested candidates must have graduation or equivalent degree from recognized university/Institute of India. Check the official notification for more details about Andhra Bank Vacancy
The Candidates should have Minimum 20 Year and Maximum 40 Year to apply Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018-19. For more details like age relaxation check the official notification.
The selected candidate get the salary from Rs. 31705/- to Rs. 51490/- per month.
Application Fee For Andhra Bank Recruitment:
The eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply Andhra Bank notification the application fee.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates Rs. 100/-.
The Candidates are selected based on:
- Written Exam
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.andhrabank.in/
- Click on the Career Page link and Click on related notification.
- Download the Andhra Bank notification 2018 advertisement.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application and pay the “Payment”.
- Download the application for further use.
- Online Application Submission starts from: 19.09.2018
- Last Date to apply the application: 23.09.2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 04.10.2018
For Official Notification: Click Here