AAI notification 2019: Airports Authority of India has released the notification for 08 Junior Assistant (Fire) vacancies. The interested candidates can apply the application before: 30.11.2019. For more information like Educational Details, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to apply etc details provided below.
AAI Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant (Fire)|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
Educational Details for AAI Recruitment:
The interested candidates to apply Airports Authority of India Notification must have 10th pass + 3year regular Diploma in Mechanical/Fire/Automobile or 10+2 equivalent qualification from recognized board or institute of India. Check the Official notification for more eligibility details.
Age Limit for AAI Notification 2019:
The eligible and interested candidates should be below 50 Years, Education Qualification, experience etc. Shall be determined as on 30.11.2019. For age relaxations check the official notification.
The Selected Candidates can get salary Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 92,000/- per month. Check the official notification for Pay scale, Grade Pay, etc.
The Candidates can selected under DR Quota will be done through verification of physical standards, Written Test, Driving Test & Physical Endurance Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website: https://www.aai.aero/.
- Click on “Career page” link and Click on the related notification.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill the required Details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the payment for Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application and
- Download the application for further use.
- Application Submission Starts from: 13.11.2019.
- Last Date to apply the application: 30.11.2019.
Official Website: https://www.aai.aero/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here